The World's Leading Clinical Laboratory
Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of pathology/clinical laboratory testing, information and services, providing insights that enable physicians and healthcare professionals to make better healthcare decisions.
We touch the lives of patients more than 150 million (15 crore) times a year, and every business day, more than half a million (5 lakh) people and their families entrust us to provide their doctors with critical health information.
By continuously introducing new and improved tests, technology and services, Quest Diagnostics has established a reputation as the leading innovator in the clinical laboratory industry.
And through our relationships with the academic community, pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, and emerging medical technology companies that develop and commercialize novel diagnostics, we have become a leader in transferring technical innovation into the global marketplace.
New Gurgaon Laboratory Facility
Now, through our new 65,000-square-feet laboratory facility in Gurgaon, we provide unique value to physicians, life insurance companies and pharmaceutical/biotech companies in India, including:
- Highly specialized testing through Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute, the company’s center for science and innovation
- Laboratories devoted to diagnostics, cancer and infectious disease testing, including diseases – such as the chikungunya virus
- Interpretive consultation through the largest medical and scientific staff in the industry, with 900 medical doctors and PhDs
- Routine testing to cover all your diagnostic testing needs
- Central laboratory testing for Clinical Trials
Plus, we leverage our pathology/clinical laboratory testing capabilities to serve the life insurance industry by providing a range of unique health risk assessment services through our ExamOne™suite of products. Additionally, we provide point-of-care testing devices through our subsidiary companies such as HemoCue™ and Enterix™.
The dedicated staff at Quest Diagnostics understand that behind every test there is a human life, and our work enables medical service providers throughout the world to improve the health of patients. We are proud that we’re now able to offer our services in India.
Find out about new services in your field:
To find out how you can benefit from Quest Diagnostics' services, contact us today.